● Book all entries related to procurements and services in foreign currencies.
● Calculate and analyze the cost of each order in IRR and control commercial documents for settlement.
● Prepare and update order reports on a transaction basis to ensure all invoices and payments via LCs are recorded appropriately.
● Assist with year-end and interim financial audits and preparing related FS notes.
● Reconcile suppliers’ balances.
● Reconcile intercompany balances.
● Provide a high level of accounting service with the project and commercial departments.
● Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility, including the preparation of audit schedules and supporting documents.
● Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting, analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned.
● Control bank transactions, reconciliations, petty cash statements, and other treasury items.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance (graduated from well-known state universities).
● At least 4 years of accounting experience in foreign procurements.
● Strong knowledge of local accounting standards and multi-currency accounting.
● Ability to execute, follow up, and ensure attention to detail.
● Familiarity with the process of Letter of Credit and Multi-Currency payments.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● A team player, adept at building relationships across the organization.
● Fluent in English (reading and writing).
● Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize, and multitask.
● Strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
● Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).