● Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
● Meet planned sales goals.
● Set individual sales targets with the sales team.
● Track sales goals and report results as necessary.
● Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
● Coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
● Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
● Promote the organization and products.
● At least 3 to 5 years of experience in sales kit diagnostic.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field in Laboratory Sciences, Management, or Marketing.
● Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
● Experience in customer relationship management.
● Experience managing and directing a sales team.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Dedication to providing great customer service.
● Ability to lead a sales team.
● Self-motivated person.
● Problem-solving ability.
● High decision-making skills.