● Contact regular and prospective customers to explain product features and request orders.
● Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
● Respond to customer inquiries regarding products, pricing, availability, product usage, and credit terms.
● Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
● Consult with customers after signing a sale or contract to resolve issues and provide ongoing support.
● Knowledge of the principles and methods of displaying, promoting, and selling products or services.
● Knowledge of persuading others to buy goods or otherwise change their minds or so.
● Knowledge of communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, people, government, and other external sources.
● Knowledge of establishing constructive working relationships and cooperation with others and maintaining them over time.
● Knowledge of viewing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
● At least a Bachelor's degree.
● At least three years of work experience.