We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and insights into science during a very dynamic time at Nestle. You will be an integral part of Nestle Regulatory and Scientific Affairs unit team.
● The internship duration will only be for 6 to 12 months.
● The contract for this position will be with another company.
● Please only apply if you have no problem having external contact(not with Nestle).
Why this internship exists:
To compliant labeling and product-related communications, gives input to business and technical in Local I&R projects, and builds relations with authorities and associations.
During the internship, you will be responsible for the following:
● Keep abreast of local and international (e.g. Codex) regulatory knowledge and share regulatory knowledge with RSA staff and various functions.
● Propose and Implement validated action plans in response to regulatory changes in the market.
● Contribute as a key member to local I&R projects.
● Be assigned as a regulatory collaborator and/or leader in NPDI.
● Ensure regulatory compliance of recipes, raw materials and products, labeling, and any kind of product communication by working in close collaboration with marketing, nutritionists, quality department, and application groups for product compliance and contribution to relevant networks.
● Participate in industry working groups.
● Participate in discussions with local authorities on specific issues.
● Establish strong relationships with food authorities.
● Participate in standard/regulation meetings with authorities to harmonize local regulation with international regulation.
● Registration and authority approvals for local and imported products. For technical responsible: Systematic approval for importation, clearance, release, and consumption permission in the MOH portal.
What will make you successful?
● Master's degree in Food Science, Nutrition, or Pharmacy is a must.
● Fluency in English is a must.
● Competent in English as the working language for inter-market communication.
● Able to have a debate and to make a presentation in English.
● Know and understand local food chain associations.
● Able to demonstrate NCE mindset and commitment, and continuously use NCE ways of working to improve his/her contribution.
● Great communication skills.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Pay attention to detail and put them in perspective.
● Helping out attitude.