● To make observations from the trade marketing and distribution reports for BUs/regions and share these observations with related managers.
● To enter the trade marketing investment contracts into the contract tracking system and to perform the follow-ups of the budget.
● To perform regular reports asked by the trade marketing and distribution department managers in the region he’s in charge of reports which fulfils the instant needs as well as informing related directors by performing different analyses.
● To perform administrative affairs in region’s office on time and in expected quality, to take actions by foreseeing the needs of the region.
● To be acquainted with work safety procedures and apply this procedures as a part of his daily work and to warn those who do not apply.
● To participate actively in all of the training indicated in development plan related to Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and to show participation by sharing his experiences and ideas during the training.
● To perform the controls in his own responsibility field on time and exactly, to take actions related to the outcomes of deficiencies.