● Providing management and control of the quality assurance processes.
● Maintaining the quality of products.
● Ensuring all processes are controlled and monitored.
● Processing quality audits and quality assurance reviews.
● Documenting new and existing processes.
● Troubleshooting manufacturing quality issues.
● Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
● Training and mentoring technicians and other members of the quality assurance team.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Chemical, or Polymer Engineering.
● Minimum 5 years of experience in quality control.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Ability to work well in a team environment.
● Ability to work independently.
● Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
● Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
● Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
● Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
● Strong attention to detail.