● Inventory planning and control include MRP execution and ordering (PR recording) based on ordering parameters.
● Inventory analysis to determine how to increase inventory turnover, reduce capital sleep, and stagnant and slow consumption items.
● Inventory monitoring based on inventory day (DIO) and follow-up of PR orders registered in SAP from domestic and foreign procurement teams.
● Prepare master data to define the code of new materials and BOMs of wage items.
● Provide possible suggestions and solutions to achieve the best results to improve performance.
● Calculate performance metrics to measure, compare or evaluate supply chain factors in the field of inventory management.
● Ensure that the organization's BOMs are updated in interaction with the R&D unit and that it matches the actual consumption rate. In order to ensure the accuracy of the input data of the MRP process.
● Predict the use of future materials and supplies in specific time periods. Based on sales records and weighted AOP and S&OP futures budgets.
● Workplace: Kamalshahr; round trip service from Karaj is available.
● Proficiency in MSP software, time, resource and cost management.
● Ability to prepare a business plan.
● Familiar with engineering economics.
● Ability to compile project progress reports and EV indicators.
● Familiarity with PMBOK standard.
● Mastery of MS Office.
● Familiarity with ERP (especially with SAP).