● Provide support to Project Managers to enhance efficiency.
● Ensure the project management is done and get successful execution.
● Support project managers in order to prepare project standard documents including cost estimation, time plan, cost control, change requests.
● Support project management teams involved in the projects to the best use of project management standards and approaches.
● Advice and support project managers in project management based on best practices as time, cost, scope, quality, communication, risk management, etc.
● Support project manager in order to document and archive project management-related documentation including project Work Order, Project management plan, cost estimation, MOMs, changes, procurement documents, work Acceptance documents based on responsibility matrix.
● Manage internal and external project meetings and follow all tasks till final results
● Dedicate 20% of the time to the PMO office (for internal coordination, PMO weekly meeting )and 80% of the time in the project.
● Follow up all PMO documentation rules including document naming, placing in PMO share folders, and using any related tools such as SharePoint, etc.
● Participate in all training especially PMP training and participating in the PMP exam for achieving PMP and any related certificate.
● Prepare for any internal job rotations according to management decisions.
● Elaborate and follow the key KPI’s and reporting progress of the projects.
● Track and report on project performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive view.
● Ensure alignment with project scope, time, cost by preparing periodical reports like weekly reports, cost control (SPI/CPI).
● Control and integrate all data from the project coordinators based on provided template and preparing the analyzed report.
● Participate in PMO tools data preparation and reportings.
● Lead technical coordinators for data gathering in order to prepare project reports.
● Basic knowledge of modern cellular (GSM) radio.
● Project management.
● Analytical and problem-solving.
● Persistence and persuasion.
● Communication skills.
● Working under pressure.
● Minimum of 2 years work experience in the same field.
● At least BS degree in related majors such as Industrial Engineering.
● PMP certified or equivalent is preferred.
● Intermediate English.
● Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).