● Handling all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and routing accordingly.
● Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
● Producing reports and presentations.
● Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
● Organizing and coordinating meetings and conferences.
● Typing and distributing minutes of meetings.
● Making travel arrangements.
● Maintaining schedules and calendars.
● Handling all the responsibilities assigned by the superiors.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or English Translation/Literature.
● At least two years of work experience.
● Ability to communicate effectively and have excellent public relations.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office.
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with extreme attention to detail.
● Excellent time management skills.