● Monitor alert systems, services, and networks and take appropriate actions.
● Work with support technicians and management.
● Configure, update, and assign monitoring sets.
● Review monitoring alerts.
● Track and update technical documents.
● More than three years of monitoring experience.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
● At least 2 years of working experience with Linux and an acceptable level of knowledge about networking and operating systems; and at least 1 year of working experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Zabbix, Cacti, etc.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● Strong teamwork skills.
● Ability to learn.
● Passionate to learn new technologies.