● Interacting with colleagues in order to monitor the market and identify new opportunities to sell services and be aware of existing tenders.
● Identifying new markets and the feasibility of the organization's entry into these areas.
● Collecting, preparing, and sending information and documents needed to participate in tenders.
● Interacting with the contracts department in order to modify or terminate service sales contracts with employers.
● Gathering information and compiling auction documents.
● Evaluating upstream rules and regulations and auction conditions.
● Holding the transaction commission.
● Participating in the process of creating and implementing advertising campaigns in interaction with the communication and market unit.
● At least 3 years of experience in marketing in similar fields.
● Mastering the principles, concepts, and techniques of sales management and market development.
● Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
● Mastering the process of attending tenders.
● Sufficient familiarity with the contract process and contract matters.
● Sufficient familiarity with the principles and processes of claim management.
● Sufficient familiarity with the principles, concepts, and techniques of supply chain management.
● Well-organized and detail-oriented.
● Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
● Exceptional communication and writing skills.