If you want to be one of the future managers of Iranian businesses, take part in the management training course.
In the JobCup campaign, you compete with other applicants and after evaluation, you can be one of the winners of cash and non-cash prizes; In addition, you will be trained to become a successful manager over several years.
Please note that having an end-of-service/exemption card is mandatory for men.
● Age range: 24 to 28 years old.
(GPA: BA/BS: 18 and MA/MS: 16).
● Bachelor's degree:
- Railway Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Industrial Engineering;
- Materials Engineering;
● Master's degree:
- Management (all fields);
- Sharif University of Technology: (GPA: BA/BS: 16 and MA/MS: 14).
- Shahid Beheshti University;
- University of Tehran;
- Allameh Tabatabai University;
- Amir Kabir University;
- Elmo Sanat University;
- Isfahan Industrial University;
- Khajeh Nasir University;
- Olum Tahghighat University;