● Responsible for optimum, fair, and strategic distribution, in collaboration with distributors’ branches in assigned regions.
● Strong follow-up with distributors’ branches and managing their sales and stock level.
● Close follow-up implementing Abidi sales strategy in distributors’ branches and guarantee Abidi product priority for distribution company through a win-win collaboration.
● Strengthen alignment between distributors and local FDOs to accelerate providing distribution plans and enhance distribution effectiveness align with universities deputies (local FDOs) and Abidi strategies.
● Secure on-time product availability by accurate, and agile product distribution to prevent both stocks out and product pile up in any region and support the sales team to expand the market besides resolving complaints of sales and services raised by the stakeholders.
● Close follow-up to get assured of product availability through key centers and secure Abidi's reputation.
● Strong support and alignment with the sales team, especially DSMs, facilitate the sales process, enhance availability and reinforce them to put time focusing on KOLs and prescription generation and expand the market.
● Analyzing target market in order to identify new target accounts based on monthly sales reports or patient needs to establish an effective relationship
● Holding regular meetings with stakeholders like supply chain and FDA in collaboration with other departments within the company.
● Providing monthly reports in order to monitor competitors' activities based on their delta stock besides taking agile reaction by correcting allocation in case of any shortage.
● MD, Pharmacist, DVM, Master's degree in Medical Science, Business Administration, Economics, or similar fields.
● High-level understanding of pharma business dynamic in Iran.
● At least 5 years of sales experience in the pharma business.
● Team worker who believes in teamwork and synergy power, problem-solving attitude, and analytical thinking skill.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
● Fluent in English.
● Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
● Strong interpersonal skills, confident, persuasive.
● Strong negotiation and speech ability and ability to manage meetings.
● Age range: 27 to 37 years old.
● Flexible to travel across the assigned district.
● Effective communication.
● Decision-making and problem-solving.
● Excellent interpersonal savvy.
● Strong focus on continuous learning.