The incumbent is responsible for the prompt delivery of IT services to support business operations, and for the timely resolution of reported incidents, in collaboration with internal and external IT subject matter experts, for the site, market, or cluster, as assigned. He/ She proactively monitors compliance with established standards, operating guidelines, policies and procedures, and risk controls. He/ She supports and coordinates disaster recovery planning and execution to protect the market against business disruption. In addition, he/she may provide input to JTI’s financial planning cycles and is responsible for managing IT assets and executing IT procurement activities.
Business Relationship Management:
- Develop strong relationships with the business community, ensuring a clear understanding of the business environment and user requirements
- Help identify opportunities for operational excellence and business performance improvements
- Act as primary end-user contacts in the delivery of IT service requests
- Provide effective communication to relevant parties.
Service Delivery Management/Operational Support:
- Supports the line management to proactively look for potential business improvements by evaluating the existing best IT-related practices (inside/outside JTI), sharing the information among the IT and business community, and providing recommendations for implementation within the Market.
- Coordinate the prompt delivery of required IT service requests to support business operations.
- Perform timely analysis and prioritization of reported incidents, working closely with relevant IT subject matter experts for prompt resolution, in line with the established operational support model.
- Conduct proactive monitoring of IT systems performance, and execute required maintenance activities to ensure stable and reliable performance.
- Apply required updates and fixes, ensuring minimum impact on business operations.
- Provide required end-user training for specific IT solutions and services, including refresher training to minimize "how-to" incidents.
- Ensure technical systems (MS Office, Windows OS, Telephony, Videoconference, etc.) are properly documented and maintained.
Business Transformation/Change Management:
- Work closely with the IT solutions team to acquire the requisite expertise and system documentation to support implemented solutions, in accordance with the agreed-upon operational support model.
- Ensure that the IT service portal is updated with the required solution details to facilitate a smooth transition from project mode to operations and maintenance mode.
- Provide relevant inputs on incident management to help assess the impact of business transformation and change initiatives on the existing system landscape.
Security, Business Continuity, Compliance, and Governance:
- Provide the necessary support to develop and maintain the entity-level IT disaster recovery plan (DRP), based on the Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
- Promptly execute assigned DR drill tasks
- Comply with JTI policies and procedure processes in relation to the IT business continuity plan and JSOX requirements
- Ensure that end-users are aware of corporate IT standards, policies, and Procedures, adhere to them, and provide training when it is required
- Execute version control and change release strategy for implemented solutions
- Maintain required solution documentation and ensure that they are kept up to date throughout the solution lifecycle
- Communicate identified deficiencies and coordinate the implementation of agreed-upon corrective measures.
Supplier Management (Internal and External):
- Establish effective working relationships with all internal IT service providers (e.g. GSD, GSM, NCC, etc.).
- Provide the necessary support to select qualified 3rd-party IT suppliers for IT operations.
- Coordinate relevant procurement and billing-related tasks, ensuring adherence to operating guidelines, policies and procedures, and J-Sox controls (if relevant).
- Provide feedback on supplier performance.
Other: IT Administration:
- Responsible for administering IT assets in the Cluster/Market site as assigned.
- Specific tasks include but are not limited to maintaining an up-to-date IT inventory, timely software license renewal, and hardware replacement/procurement in line with the established refresh cycle (including workplace and collaboration tools).
- Execute timely PR/PO/invoicing for IT assets and services in accordance with Procurement department policies and procedures.
- Provide support as required for the timely completion of SPC/ASP/LE financial plans.
- Assist with financial reporting and analysis as required.
- Execute prompt PR/PO/invoicing according to Procurement department policies and procedures.