● Assist with the implementation and maintenance of hardware, software, and peripherals.
● Maintain accurate inventory for all IT hardware and software.
● Assist users with account creation, accessing, and using IT systems.
● Troubleshoot performance issues and issues with browsers and plugins.
● Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
● Train and provide support to client staff on new technology implementations.
● Monitor and perform audits of computer systems and backups.
● Fluent in Arabic.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or IT Engineering.
● More than three years of experience.
● Fluent in a variety of programming languages, software, and systems.
● Experience with computing.
● Experience working with smart devices such as tablets, printers, laptops, and scanners.
● Comfortable providing technical assistance and fixing issues that arise.