Inventory Control Accountant
ZN Vostok (ZNV) Tehran
- Providing overall efficient accounting for Iranian legal entities according to local legislation.
- Keeping records of all materials that belong to the organization.
- Receiving and processing incoming primary documentation related to inventory;
- Preparing reports on work with materials.
- Entering all operations with materials in the organization into accounting books.
- Conducting an inventory of materials, ensuring their safety.
- Ensuring the comparability of credentials in the 1C system with data in the local accounting system Kowsar.
- Participating in the improvement of accounting with the purpose of decreasing tax payments, penalties, and risks of no recoverable costs.
- Participating in the development the internal regulatory documents related to accounting procedures.
- Keeping accounting records of accounts 10. МLI, 001.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in finance and accounting; 4 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry with buy-back contracts is preferable.
- Higher professional education (Bachelor's or Master's degree), relevant professional certification, or a postgraduate program is preferable.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Experience in inventory accounting is a must.
- Experience in Iranian tax and reporting is a must.
- Excellent software skills, MS Excel.
- Fluent in verbal and written English (upper-intermediate level or higher).
- Excellent strategic planning skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Able to multitask and be open to adapting to changing business requirements.
To see more jobs that fit your career