The mission of this position is to service and respond to users' requests to address their problems and improve systems and infrastructure services.
The key tasks and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
● Monitor information technology services.
● Set up, deploy, maintain, and manage user devices (computers, laptops, and phones) as well as applications or services required for the proper operation of these devices.
● Provide quality and timely on-site or remote user technical support.
● Provide required training of systems and methods to users.
● Access to file sharing to facilitate information transfer for users.
● Install and provide internet access to users or lines.
● Coordinate the installation and implementation of the closed-circuit cameras in terms of software and hardware and support to solve the user interface problem.
● Collaborate in installation and usage of voice communication lines based on network and VoIP central and support to solve the user interface problem.
● Record and document the fixed assets of the unit of information technology.
● Periodic inspection of computer devices and the equipment of users to ensure the accuracy of their function.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, IT Engineering, or equivalent fields.
● 2 years of experience working within IT infrastructure and software configuration.
● Fluent in English skills, both verbal and written.
● Knowledge of infrastructure and platforms, vendor management, and knowledge management.
● Certification in CCNA, Network+, and ITIL is a plus.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.