We are looking for a front-end web developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
● Develop new user-facing features.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, and CSS3.
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Understanding of REST APIs and the document request model.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.