● Finding reliable, qualified, and economical sources for the supply of raw materials and components (local and foreign) and enhancing sources for all raw materials.
● Performing sub-vendor evaluation and updating the database of qualified vendors (local and foreign).
● Performing all pre-order activities with official authorities such as the ministry of industry, mining and trades, central bank, and other related organizations and associations.
● Controlling and confirming sub-vendor shipping documents as per contract and LC conditions.
● Preparing online reports on all procurement activities (Pre-P.O., P.O., After P.O.) and reporting all to the procurement manager.
● Negotiating with third-party inspection companies for their scope of work and contractual aspects.
● Complying with the company quality management system ISO 9001:2015.
● Arranging collection of all financial documents and warehouse needs for settlement of payments with sub-vendors, such as PI, commercial invoices, packing list, warehouse receipts, and so on.