● Pursuing discrepancies based on reconciling accounts and preparing management financial reports to the board of directors.
● Taking necessary measures to finance purchases, checking and controlling expenses and payments.
● Supervising and controlling the preparation of tax and insurance bills and the like to present in the relevant commissions and attend the commissions.
● Proficient in financial and accounting topics.
● Proficient in presenting quarterly and periodical reports.
● Familiarity with ERP.
● Proficient in writing books and closing financial accounts.
● Proficient in budgeting and cash flow.
● Master's degree or a Ph.D. in Financial Management or Accounting.
● At least ten years of work experience in financial management.
● Proficient in English.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and Rahkaran.
● Age range: 40 to 50 years old.
● Gender preference: Male.