● Record and check purchase requests and purchase orders in ERP & SAP.
● Arrange and coordinate all of the company events (seminar, training, HR meeting, festival) with messenger and support employees.
● Check and execute all of the general ordering in the company,
● Check and execute all the facility activities and payments (projects, general, bills,…….).
● Make and deliver reports that are relevant to general activities to the management level.
● Carry out items related to the maintenance and equipping of new buildings.
● Rent new buildings and do things related to them.
● Execute administrative projects and plans, including building repairs and renovation and equipping them.
● Monitor the operational expenses (OPEX and CAPEX) and reports in line with the company’s financial targets and define department budget using the previous financial reports and business targets for the full year.
● Handle department’s petty cash, daily expenses and prepare the reports and receipts for reimbursements.
● Petty cash and related item (SAP).
● Address the company’s requirements for internal and external events.
● Check venues and services for facilities and costs, negotiate for the best services and efficient cost.
● Check and coordinate the company’s requirements for internal and external events.
● Execute external events based on the size of the event and the number of participants and services which are required such as lunch or dinner, refreshments, sound, display, entertainment.
● Obtain police permission for events held in venues and deal with authorities.
● Plan and supervise yearly sports games, purchasing the clothes and equipment for relevant games.
● Expertise and coordination of the rent of sports venues and clubs.
● Deliver service according to stakeholder needs and requirements.
● Communicate with end-users and interact with stakeholders.
● Manage service team.
● Interact with sub-contractors.
● Manage and execute smaller technical building projects.
● Evaluate offers/job estimations for repairing technical building systems.
● Basic planning and organization skills.
● Basic knowledge of fleet management.
● Accounting knowledge.
● Basic financial knowledge.
● Event management skills.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Working under pressure.
● Communication skills.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Basic English.
● Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).
● Minimum of 3 years working experience in relevant technical field.
● Bachelor's degree in related fields.