The EHS associate supports the site EHS partner to plan for creating a zero-accident mindset among all employees, visitors, and contractors and to ensure all employees are physically and mentally fit.
● Support EHS partners across LMT sites and drive EHS activities.
● Create a good relationship with all relevant authorities and support legal monitoring and compliance.
● Active participation in EHS activities (e.g., risk assessment, evolve surveys, incident investigation, and circular for zero initiatives).
● Provide guidance for the LMT departments and EHS representatives in standards, priorities, and procedures as well as contribute on the shop floor e.g. with practical solutions.
● Collect data with the support of an EHS representative, analyze the data on a regular basis, and report on required platforms.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health or at least in industrial safety.
● Experience with management of EHS is preferred.
● Able to drive tasks forward and ensure results.
● Great communication skills.
● Advanced level of English, written and spoken.
About the department:
EHS team is a part of PM&Support department working directly with site director and is responsible to manage all relevant Environmental, health and safety activities. As a team, we aim to reach to Zero environmental aspect in all our operations, improve the level of employees’ health so that no one is suffering from both condition and mental well-being and also creating an environment where employees believe on possibility of reaching to zero accident workplace.
Working at Novo Nordisk:
At Novo Nordisk we recognise that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Due to high volume of application being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Millions rely on us:
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.