● Maintain accurate and complete records that meet regulatory requirements.
● Plan and promote all phases of the plant safety program.
● Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices through work site knowledge, employee interactions and work site inspection.
● Implement, administer and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs.
● Provide recommendations for correcting safety hazards and unsafe work practices.
● Provide follow-up to ensure implementation of corrective recommendations.
● Inspect or evaluate workplace environment, equipment or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulation Control and monitor the HSE activities of contractors preparing required reports.
● Promote the awareness of HSE across the company.
● HSE plan and ERP (Emergency Response Plan) for activities.
● Monitor and report non-compliance with company policy and legal requirements.
● Ensure that all legal requirements concerning HSE are fully implemented.
● Ensure overall compliance with approved laws and policies.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
● At least 8 years of related experience.
● Certificates of LO safety courses for workshop safety officer.
● Certificate of risk assessment.
● Knowledge of ISO 1400.
● Knowledge of Permit to Work.
● Good knowledge towards national and international requirements and laws of HSE.
● Good knowledge towards fire prevention system.
● Ability to manage contractor based on HSE requirement.
● Ability to assess risks and investigate incident and analyze rout cause.
● Good communication skills.
● Teamwork ability.
● Ability to present and train the employee.
● Good observation skills.
● Good PowerPoint and Excel skills.
● English language proficiency.