● Responsible for business development and managing all operations within a country in Iraq.
● Demonstrable and inspire leadership in promoting the values, the vision, mission, and goal of the company.
● Responsible for all kinds of work which should be done in the company such as production planning, making products, overseeing warehouses, financial matters, supplying required materials and issues.
● Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
● Management and human resources planning.
● Hold weekly and monthly meetings and make decisions on importance.
● Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the Company complies with all statutory regulations.
● Job location: Iraq-Baghdad.
● Number of staff to be recruited in this position: 1
● Job duration: Permanent position.
● Desired start date: ASAP.
● University qualifications: Master's degree in Management, Industrial engineering, or other related fields.
● Nature and length of previous experience: A minimum of 10 years experience in the same position (At least 5 years of experience in Management in large organizations).
● General management experience is essential.
● Excellent networking skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills.
● Related experience in Food Industry.
● Language Fluency: Fluent in Farsi, Arabic, and English.