The objective of the role:
We are looking for a young and motivated commercial expert for a trading company, active in the export and import of chemicals
List of responsibilities:
● Research and evaluate local and foreign suppliers based on price, quality, reliability, production, and delivery capabilities.
● Prepare and modify price lists, margin sheets, quotations, RFQs, requests for bids, and drafted sales contracts.
● Update costs of purchase, transportation, inspection, etc.
● Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations for import or export.
● Plan and coordinate all activities of customs clearance.
● Generate and update the database for valuable data like vendor lists and price lists. negotiation history with suppliers and customers.
● Report to the managing director.
● Probation period: 1 month.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Science, Business or Economics
(Chemical Engineering or Food Industry knowledge is an impressive advantage).
● 1 to 3 years of related experience.
● Expert in commercial or financial concerns and processes.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in MS Office.
● Expert in domestic and overseas sourcing.
● Motivation to grow sales leads.