Azin Kimia Co. is seeking a professional commercial expert for business expansion. You are welcome if you are interested in challenging learning conditions in a dynamic workplace.
List of responsibilities:
● Coordinating cargos shipment and receiving shipping documents.
● Negotiating with suppliers regarding preparing and getting the PI.
● Reporting to the commercial manager.
● Probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 to 17:00.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or International Affairs Management.
● At least three years of work experience.
● Ability to manage time.
● Proficient in writing and correspondence (Persian and English).
● Financial knowledge.
● Proficient in customs affairs and goods clearance.
● Negotiation and persuasion skills.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Familiarity with agile systems.
● Research analytical thinking.
● Ideation and creative thinking.
● Getting to know INCOTERMS.