● Provide secretarial support to the business manager and management team.
● Undertake all correspondence affairs.
● Draw up weekly schedules.
● Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
● Contact the travel desk and coordinate the relevant travel arrangements.
● Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
● Maintain an achieving system.
● Act as the first point of contact with internal departments, including facilities and country SHE.
● Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining databases and processing paperwork.
● Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
● Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems, and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
● Nurture positive working relationships with employees.