● Controlling, maintaining, and updating service and contracting financial processes.
● Carrying out all tax matters, including declaration and added value, etc.
● Doing things related to legal financial offices.
● Cooperating in closing accounts at the end of the financial period.
● Preparing legal financial statements and year-end reports.
● Preparing necessary documents for tax and insurance procedures.
● Providing quarterly and annual sales and purchase reports.
● Providing all financial and management reports.
● Doing things related to salaries and wages.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Financial Management, or other related fields.
● At least six years of work experience.
● Proficient in financial software (NOSA financial software is preferred).
● Relative mastery of Microsoft Office.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Communication skills.