● Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures.
● Controlling and monitoring the daily activities of the financial and sales accounting departments and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end closing and reports are completed accurately.
● Ensuring that all accounting processes align with current financial legislation.
● Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management.
● Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
● Providing legal reports and requirements and legal books.
● Providing the company s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
● Assuring legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations.
● Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
● At least 10 years of experience.
● Proficiency with MS Office.
● Proficiency with Rahkaran System.
● Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
● Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.