● Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
● Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
● Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
● Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
● Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
● Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
● Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
● Fluent in Arabic.
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
● 2 to 5 years of accounting/finance experience.
● Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Experience with accounting software.
● Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
● Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
● Highly detail-oriented.