● Analyze managerial and financial records' statistics and information.
● Analyze strategic and economical side of projects.
● Plan and control the budget.
● Standardization of processes and development of relevant instructions and implementation methods.
● Provide relevant reports for top managers to be used in decision-making.
● Having a Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or Financial Management.
● Being familiar with fundamentals of Accounting and Financial Management.
● Able to use relevant software.
● Having general knowledge of project control.
● Familiar with budgeting.
● Soft skills: teamwork, adaptability, and communication skills.
● Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.