• Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and qualifications.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Create applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
• Review and select candidates' CV,
• Schedule recruitment interviews
• Analysis and submission of employment reports
• Relevant bachelor or higher degree
• More than three years of experience in the field of human resources management
• Knowledge of recruiting best practices
• Skilled in recruitment process, and new interviewing techniques
• Familiar with job evaluation models
• Result oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong networking abilities
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet definite deadlines