Objective of the role:
● Do the procurement activities for the projects in the company.
List of responsibilities:
● Get technical and commercial offers for the tenders.
● Prepare technical offers for the tenders.
● Get proforma invoices for the ongoing projects.
● Track the production and delivery status of the orders.
● Reporting to: CCO.
● Length of probation period: 1 Month.
● Working hours: 5 days a week.
● Travel requirements: as needed.
● Gross monthly base salary: negotiable
● University qualifications: MSC or BSC in Mechanical engineering.
● Nature and length of previous experience: up to 3 years.
● Familiar with instrumentation, pumps, and valves.
● Soft skills and personality traits: good at MS Office
● Good at AutoCAD.