• Plan, perform and coordinate all foreign commercial affairs such as sourcing, correspondence, negotiating, ordering, contracting, custom releasing and etc.
• Prepare purchase orders, bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices
• Monitor and follow applicable regulations
• Negotiate, renegotiate and administer contracts with foreign suppliers and customers
• Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
• Confer with customers and suppliers to discuss unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
• Maintain and review computerized or manual records of prices, items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance and inventories
We are looking for Sales and commercial expert to join our growing sociable API sales team. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the motivation to deliver the highest quality of service, taking the time to fully understand the client’s needs and requirements.
• University degree in Chemistry, business or related fields (preferably Master degree)
• At least 4-5 years field/related experiences
• Highly self-motivated, Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, proactively, dynamism and enthusiasm nature
• Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business, where everyone works hard toward a common goal of exceeding customer expectation. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.