• Establishing annual goals and strategic plans of the production based on company’s main policies.
• Reporting current production progress including offers to resolve goals and plans conflicts.
• Designing specific instructions for start a new production plan such as component supply, assembly schedule and commercial unit request.
• Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
• Sending the materials and packaging items to the factories
• Handling brand registrations and doing the necessary follow-ups
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports and Controlling Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Planning & Controlling and preparing production reports
• Preparing the Master Production Scheduling (MPS) on a daily and weekly basis
• Coordinate production workflow for multiple products
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Handling and analyzing the difficulties which occur during the production
• Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
Required professional knowledge and skills: Familiarity with inventory control, production planning, supply chain, system analysis, management information systems
Work experience: At least two years of relevant experience