We are seeking a talented HR Manager to take charge of the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs. You will be responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the top talent in the "animation", "game" and "art" industry, while serving as the liaison between management and the rest of the organization.
We will provide all the tools and working space you need to realize your full potential and to do great work.
We need you for:
• Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff
• Coordinate and conduct HR activities
• Developing employee satisfaction and engagement programs
• Plan & Organize activities for personnel welfare benefits to the management
• Finding And attracting top talented people in the "animation", "game" and "art" industry.
• Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
You will enjoy:
Annual performance bonus
Full health insurance coverage
Working with a creative and agile team
Exceptional work environment designed to foster personal and professional growth
You must have:
• Work experience in ANIMATION, GAME or ART industries
• 3 years of experience in an HR management role
• In-depth knowledge of Iranian labor and employment laws
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and relations-building skills
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Office applications, as well as popular HR management systems
• Well-honed organizational, administrative, and accounting skills
• Ability to think laterally and spot opportunities to improve systems and processes