● Conduct testing of sample applications, websites, and software to assess user experience and ease of design.
● Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences.
● Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and senior management.
● Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on users' ease of use and satisfaction interfacing with company websites and products.
● Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed.
● Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high-traffic web pages and determine why certain web pages perform better.
● Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
● Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
● 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
● Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others.
● Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients.
● Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
● Professional was written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
● Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
● Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.