• To develop, perform, and maintain financial modeling and assessment on key projects and provide solution-oriented ideas to enhance project outcomes and process improvements.
• To review and analyze project requests and make recommendations and modifications in financial methodology.
• To support sourcing financial information needed for developing financial forecasting strategy.
• To conduct financial research in support of project feasibility and provide related reports
• To support project owners with supplying financial information or financial model as required.
• To develop and prepare financial reports pertaining to project feasibility and performance.
• To support management/Project owner to present financial models and methodology for approval processes needed from other departments.
• To compare proactively forecast with actual and modify financial model based on product performance in order to ensure reasonableness and completeness.
• To provide analytical decision-making support for key projects and research new ways of modeling data to unlock actionable insights or improve methodology.
• To provide assumption models for the business planning in financial modeling affairs in regard to providing assumption models for each product
• To provide accurate and timely recommendations to digital management for decision making.
• To assist the business team in development of action plans to correct variances and achieve financial goals.
• To liaise within the Digital team or other departments for any activity or promotion for which financial assessment is needed.
• To provide support in the development of the Digital annual budget and forecasting.
• BSc in Financial Management, Economy, Industrial Engineering or any other related fields
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Fluent in English