Objective of the role:
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electrical & mechanical assemblies .
List of responsibilities:
- Assist the head maintenance engineer in reworking, repairing and modifying electronics/electrical equipment/tools.
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Documentation of all failure analysis and any other work performed on equipment.
- Professional reporting on all performed tasks via email
- Keep tracking of all performed tasks using computerized archiving methods
Reporting to: Head maintenance engineer.
Length of Probation Period: Two months.
Working hours: 8:00 am - 17:00 pm.
Travel requirements: Ability to travel frequently to Company locations in Asalouyeh and Kish.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Would be negotiated in interview session.
University Qualifications: Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation engineering degree.
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years of experience preferably in Oilfield companies and specifically Wire-line Service Companies. .
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Proficient in the use of multi-meters, Oscilloscope, Signal generator, meg-ohm meters, other basic instruments
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals of tools and equipment
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Team work ability.
- Able to work for extended hours
- Able to work under stress
- Having target base mentality