- Objective of the role: Speeding up the development process of our product (IPMP), showed us the need for new colleagues in our development team..
- List of responsibilities:
1. Help the other developers speeding up development process.
2. Solve the customers' inquiries and issues regarding the IPMP solution..
- Reporting to: Project Manager, CTO.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday, 9:00-18:00.
- Travel requirements: Usually there is no need for traveling..
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: Adaptive .
University Qualifications: BSc in Computer related fields (IT, Software, Hardware, ...)..
Nature and length of previous experience:
- 2 years experience as ASP.NET MVC developer.
- Experience about MSSQL-Server DB and Entity Framework.
- Experience about Web API and client-based library development.
- Experience HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Soft Skills and Personality traits: