Objective of the role:
To lead each individual team to manage all different aspects of all of the factory's warehouses including raw material, finished product, spare parts, and consumable goods warehouses.
List of responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, and dispatch of goods and materials
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Supervise the daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Reporting to: Factory manager.
- Subordinates: Raw material warehouse team, finished product warehouse team, spare part warehouse team, consumable goods warehouse team, .
- Length of Probation Period: 2 Month.
- Working hours: Saturday to Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Travel requirements: No.
- Salary: Net salary above 10 million Toman per month .
- University Qualifications: Bachelor degree or higher in subjects related to inventory management.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 10 years in the field of inventory and warehouse management. (preferably in manufacturing industry)
- Specialist knowledge: Must be an expert with Rahkaran software (Hamkaran System) and very familiar with inventory procedures in a manufacturing factory.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership skills and teamwork.