We at Netbina, are looking for a UI and UX designer. As a UX/UI Designer, you will work closely with our clients and team members (Product, Development, and QA) to conceptualize and craft seamless user experiences that support business objectives. You will be involved in product strategy from the very beginning, offering your knowledge and unique expertise to help shape product direction and turn ideas and concepts into a workable design. You will produce wireframes, prototypes, style guides and hi-fidelity designs to explore, experiment and ultimately advocate for simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences and user interfaces.
- Facilitate our users’ product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
-Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Proficiency in adobe acrobat XD, Photoshop or Illustrator or other design tools.
- Experience in business flow and user experience design for iOS, Android and Web.
- Experience in driving the UX/UI process and bridging the gap between the business and the development team.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Advanced knowledge of usability principles and user-centric design.
- Awareness of the latest UI trends and technologies.
- Enough experienced with teamwork and agile environment (SCRUM)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in order to meet deadlines
- Upper Intermediate Level of English Language
- Age: Between 20 to 35
- Gender: No difference
- Military Services Status: It is not important