- Overall system design
- Conceptual design
- Implement and simulate Radar detection algorithms
- Implement Radar clutter processing and clutter removal algorithms
- Implement, simulate and optimization of direction finding algorithms
- Analyze recorded data in order to debug and optimize system performance
- At least Master Degree in Telecommunication engineer
- At least 1 years of experience in the area of RADAR or Direction finding
- Experienced in simulation and analysis using Matlab
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and hardware platforms
- Knowledge of Image processing
- Ability to work in team
- Ideal Age Range: 25 – 35
Are you familiar with the issues of routing and Direction finding?
Is your field of study Telecommunication Engineering?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Pishtazan Sanat Faraz Ertebat
Consultation, Launch and Services in all fields of communications.
FARAZ Co. has started its operations as a subsidiary company in 2016. The history of the Complex's activities over 45 years in the field of designing and manufacturing electronic and telecommunication products, including research and development, design and implementation, production and implementation of various telecommunication projects and seeks long-term commercial growth opportunities in the Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector.
FARAZ extensive operations and experience in whole countries' telecom industry including but not limited to fix and mobile access network, optical and radio transmission and value added service integration solutions. Moreover, FARAZ has implemented projects in enterprise and metropolitan sector as well as oil and petrochemical and energy markets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.