Head of Technical office in Road Projects (Alborz Province)
Responsible to management all of Technical issues of project such as:
- Preparing the invoices
- Managing subcontractors and vendors (Preparing the Contracts, Investigation the subcontractor's invoice)
- Monitoring subcontractors’ execution progress and quality.
- Monitoring to suitable use of input materials
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to
Executive staff and managerial level.
- monitoring to project progress and ensure conformance to design specifications, Maps, standards and / or company requirements.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly required reports and management dashboard
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
- Manage the relationship between Technical office and other departments of project.
- Corrective and preventive Recommendations on The status of the project
- University Qualifications: BS or MS in Civil Engineering.
- Other certifications obtained: Proficient in computer science, Microsoft Office and related civil software.
At least 15 years of experience in technical office responsibilities in construction projects (At least 10 years’ experience in supervision role).
- Experience and expertise in road construction projects
- Experience and expertise in Tunnel drilling projects (Explosives method).