Objective of the role: Keeping the business live on technology
- Developing new formulations and improving technical properties of existing products.
List of responsibilities:
- Developing new products
- Improving existing products and procedures
- Preparing technical reports and presentations to propose to top management
- Achieving goals and quality plans & reporting them to top management
- Leading the QC, R&D and production team
- Providing technical data of products to support the sales and marketing team.
Reporting to: CEO.
Subordinates: R&D manager; QC manager; production manager.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm .
Travel requirements: yes.
University Qualifications: BSc in chemistry/ Polymer/ Material Engineering ; MSc in similar field or management is a plus. .
Nature and length of previous experience: at least 5 years of experience in field of protective coating for industrial and marine market.
Specialist knowledge: proficient knowledge of industrial coating's chemistry and formulation.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Microsoft office (word. excel, power point,...) .