About system and method:
- Implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents. - Design, Evaluate and improve processes in all organization systems.
- Preparation, compilation, review, updating and maintenance of methods and instructions for implementation and monitoring their implementation - Re-engineer all organizational processes and structures.
- Preparing appropriate reports to the management.
About controlling the documents:
- Cooperating for documents preparation and evaluation, then clarifying the bat time to keep the documents in each division.
- Controlling the organization documents.
- Considering on unifying the organization documents.
- Meeting to divisions' heads to find an appropriate person for having great follow up.
About analyzing the data:
- Cooperation and supervising on releasing organization data
- Considering on distinguishing the standards parameters.
- Suggesting workflow for documents and statistics.
- Studding the techniques and statistical methods and analyzing the organization.
- Calibrating the process and analyzing and controlling on releasing data.
- Considering on being functional and useful about the statistics and data. if necessary planning to have strategy for predicting them before.
Management revision and strategy management:
- Inviting the divisions managements to have meeting for Management revision process and procedures. then following up the results to reach the destiny.
- Cooperating for making new systems for company.
- Cooperating and following up the divisions' procedures to have related operative functions and strategies.
- Finding useless strategies and having way and method in related.
Corrective and preventive proceedings:
- Designating the corrective and preventing actions in company to make them as a documents for having better company performance.
- Coopering and suggesting about designation of reforming and sharing the new ways and how to do them.
- Gathering and reporting about reforming and preventing actions related to management systems to the top management.
- Distinguishing the faults and assigning the related time and person to solve and manage them.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in management or industrial engineering or another related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a related fields.
- Specialist knowledge: Comprehensive knowledge of process management, documentation, familiarity with assessment Concepts and Methods.
- Having project coding system and related supervision and its implementation.