• To assist programming and development team in analysis and design and codification of business requirements and project objectives so as to provide and deliver a more qualified and exact application software.
This is also needed to assist in verification and validations steps in software deployment.
• Audit application mapping with business processes and user requirements.
• Create diagrams, flowcharts, and specifications to be used by designers and programmer
• Identify complex problems and review related information to design, develop and evaluate alternatives and implement the solutions
• Analyze business or regulatory needs and product requirements
• Preparation of test-cases for the validation of customer needs and project targets prior to delivery and use
• Prepare scope of work (SOW) and project charter
• Qualification in requirement acquisition and codifications from different business units based on new methods and technologies
• Develop and maintain application functional model and data diagrams with all available interfaces amongst systems to be used for system evolution and prototyping
Minimum BS University degree (or higher) in Software/IT/System design and analysis/Industrial engineering or related majors.
At least 3 years analysis & design experience in an IT environment.
Programming experience with C#/Java.
Highly adaptable to changes in technology.
• Object Oriented concepts
• SOA Fundamental
• Database fundamentals
• Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and BPMN Notations and Process Modeling
• AGILE and SCRUM Frameworks
• Design and architectural patterns
• Software development lifecycle models
• Requirement acquisition and gathering techniques • SQL/PL*SQL
• Understand current system from different aspects of architecture, data model, etc. so as to propose optimization scenarios