• Writing and completing tasks set in the QA test plan.
• Monitoring product quality, ensuring issues are properly classified and communicated
• Following all activities within the established QA Process
• Preparing test scenario, cases and execute test cases for applications and analyze the results from system specifications
• Providing feedback on specific business or process problems and making improved recommendations when given the opportunity
• Analyzing, testing, documenting, and verifying system change requests (defects, enhancements, new features etc.)
• Transferring all data to technical team
Knowledge of QA process and Agile Software Development Life Cycle
• 2 years of QA experience specifically in web
• Having bachelor/Master Degree in IT
• Extensive understanding of QA technologies, methodologies, industry trends, and best practices are considered an asset
• Having experience with functional and nonfunctional test
• Performing product certification tests as per test scripts (ETC and Regression tests)
• Familiar with Agile and scrum method
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sekhavat is a financial institute which has more than 180K customers and about 30 branches whole of the county. Customer satisfaction is our goal so we are developing E-Banking solutions.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.