- Looking for an expert in social media Specialist
- Set up, update, and manage social media profiles for our clients’ accounts
- Develop best practices and recommend innovative rules of engagement for digital/social/mobile media
- Development, execute, and analyze social media campaigns on time and within budget
- Research and develop brand-specific content for social posting in accordance with client mission
- Develop and execute paid social media campaigns to meet client organizational and marketing goals
- Analyze relevant keywords and generate content that incorporates them
- Write in-depth product descriptions with a seamless blend of creative and technical writing skills
- Methodically build relationships and rapport with social clients through outbound/inbound call efforts
- Part time job.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Commission and bonus are available.
- Knowledgeable about Instagram.
- Willing to work in luxury items field.
- Ready for team work.
- Understanding the digital marketing.
- Understanding the Iranian market.
- Have some information about luxury items.
- Having knowledge about online sales expert.
- Have a successful resume on social media.
- Understanding the algorithm of Instagram.
- Multimedia expert.
- Knowledge about videos and pictures.
- Understanding the online marketing.
Why are you a good candidate for this job?
Can you sales jewellery online?
Do you love the jewellery industry?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Fatahi Jewellery (HRF)
During the start of the Second World War in 1939, Fatahi Jewellery was born. The country was in chaos. Allied forces invaded Iran and abolished the king.
Russians after occupation of northern Iran and the British after occupation of southern part, took control of all the infrastructures, oil fields and roads. Fatahi Jewellery was a small shop in the Grand Bazaar in Tehran in 1939. After the war, the Iranian economy under the new Shah flourished and rose dramatically. As the third generation of this industry and the flag bearer of the Fatahi family, I can write many stories and talk for many hours to describe them. However, all the sacrifices and sufferings cannot be completely explained. In 2019 I am celebrating or in better words we are celebrating the 80th anniversary of establishment of the Fatahi Jewellery. Nevertheless, the idea of surviving and continuing the hard work and not giving up is the message that would like to pass to the new generation.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.