- Determine size and arrangement of design material and select style and size of type.
- Confer with art director to discuss and determine layout design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for brands social media.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Create product images with digital camera.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for supervisor.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer. Design layouts for print publications.
- Design layout of art or product for online materials.
- Create computer-generated graphics or animation.
- Collaborate with others to develop or refine designs.
- Review art or design materials.
- Maintain records, documents, or other files
- Research new technologies and use new trends.
- Fully skilled in Adobe Softwares
- Creative, well organized and self-motivated energetic character
- Positive attitude with an open mindset and desire to improve
- Great team work
- Great attention to details
- Familiar with food and beverage content marketing and branding principles- Proven Knowledge of digital media and trends
- At least 3 years of experience and a portfolio that demonstrates experience in digital campaigns
- Any of below skills is an advantage: