We are looking for an SEO manager to coordinate SEO efforts including onsite and offsite optimization and keywords expansion research.
The SEO manager will identify strategies, technique and tactics to increase the website visitors and obtain a high-ranking placement in the search result page of search engines.
• Developing and executing successful SEO strategies.
• Managing SEO and content team.
• Conducting keywords research to guide content team.
• Reviewing technical SEO issues and recommend solutions
• Optimizing website, Content, landing pages and paid search
• Directing optimization projects (link building)
• Collecting data and reporting on traffic, ranking and other SEO aspect
• Keeping abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years’ experience in SEO
• Specialist Knowledge: familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools
• Team work and leadership
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. NightWatch, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)